"An unbelievable seminar. I have NEVER seen anyone call out the trades during the workshop and act on them before the eyes of the students. I got 3 winners out of 3 trades." Andy Davies
We run a 2-day trading seminar about once a month. There are MANY people who run trading workshops. We believe our course is one of the best in the world because:
- We don’t teach you the stuff you can learn yourself from an ordinary technical analysis text book such as Edwards & McGee. We frankly think it is despicable that anyone will charge you up to £4k for a weekend seminar, giving you the same knowledge that you can acquire from investing £40 in a basic technical analysis book. The knowledge you are taught in our course is simply not something you find in standard text books on trading. To give you a couple of examples of what we mean by that, let us briefly highlight two topics we teach:
- David Paul spends a significant amount of time teaching you bar chart patterns, which you simply will not find in any text books. They are the result of 20 years of studying the markets.
- Tom Hougaard spends a significant amount of time discussing cross market correlations, in particular between European indices and how to trade it successfully.
- In case you are new to technical analysis we send you free of charge (part of the course fee) several PowerPoint and PDF files before the course starts. They contain what we consider the basics of technical analysis. We have been told by some of our students that our pre-course material was far more in-depth than the material they received at courses they paid several thousand pounds for. We don’t wish to spend the precious time we have together going over basic material, so we expect you to know the basics of technical analysis. If you don’t, then the files we email you will cover the basics. test test test test test test test test test test
- Our course cost about half of what our competitors charge. The reason why we charge less is because we don’t run our seminars as our main income. Our main bread and butter income comes from our trading revenues. The reason we run seminars is because we enjoy teaching and meeting like-minded people who are serious about making trading their sole (or significant part of their) income. It is not unusual for us to make 7-10% on our own trading accounts a month. In June & July Tom made 82%. Intest test test test test test test test test test
- We believe that our seminars are so condensed that it is impossible for anyone to assimilate all of our teachings in one sitting. Therefore we have a policy that anyone who has paid for the seminar can attend free* of charge for the next 6 months. We do charge a small fee for admin and lunch though. Most of our students attend our seminar at least twice.
So now that you are familiar with our philosophy, we like to blow our own trumpet for a moment. When we started our live trading room, we ran it 47 consequtive weeks withouth having a losing week.. In that time period we increased our live trading room account by more than 65%. Our seminars are unique. Both David and Tom spend their whole life trading and researching. You are getting the benefit of that. Our clients love the trading room and the workshops.
There is no hidden agenda on our part. We don't sell you expensive software that you must upgrade to. All our techniques are possible to chart on even the most basic charting package. When you decide to take the seminar, you will meet several of our past graduates. Many of them have formed friendships and stay in touch, providing each other with trading ideas and support.
Our Commitment to you - talk to us now
We like to talk to you, if you want to. We understand that investing money in a seminar is a leap of faith. If you have any doubts or any questions about our course, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a phone meeting. Both Tom and David will be happy to talk to you outside market hours. For email form directly to us, click here
Let us tell you what you will learn when you attend our course.
- Our comprehensive pre-course material will be sent to you via email. It contains information on basic technical analysis. If you already know the basics, you can quickly skim through the material. There is information on candlestick analysis and Fibonacci ratios and numbers and trading psychology. Test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test.
- The two-day course always takes place during market hours. We feel it is the best way to teach you how to trade. Once you are in our training room, you will quickly realise that we don’t rely on a fancy PowerPoint presentation full of screenshots with perfect trades on them. Instead we teach you using the live market conditions. The theory will be provided in the comprehensive handout file, which you will be given at the end of the first day.Test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test testtest test test.
- Once you have completed the course, you will be given 1 week in the WhichWayToday live trading room, which runs every day from 07:30am to at least 11:00am, but often runs all day til 4.30pm. We also run frequent free webinars in the evening for our clients, going through material we feel is important for your education. You can refer to our “calendar” on the website. Test test test test testtest test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test.
- We invite you to re-take the course as many times as you want within 6 months after your first sitting.Test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test.
- We provide lunch, and refreshments throughout the course.
That sums up the practical arrangements of our course. Next we will discuss what we teach.
Our Trading Instruments and Time Frame
The trading seminar is focused specifically around day-trading and swing trading. We trade solely FOREX, commodities and Stock Indices. We do not trade individual stocks. Our methods are unique and can be traded on both the short-term or the medium-term time frame.
Day Trading: We refer to a trade as a day-trade when we are analyzing say a 15-min chart, looking for a trade set-up. We don’t expect to hold the trade overnight (swing trades tend to be held overnight), but we may occasionally if we can move the stop-loss to breakeven.
Swing Trading: We refer to a trade as a potential swing trade when we analyze a 240-min chart looking for an entry point, with the view of riding a trend for several days. We will narrow down our analysis to a 15-min chart in order to get the best possible entry for the swing trade. Often the swing trades we execute on our live trading service are multi-parts. This mean we execute the first trade with a larger stop-loss than if it had been a day-trade, and we look to add to the position once the swing trade has gone in the anticipated direction.
Our Trading Strategies
So what do we actually teach you during the 2 days?
Lost Motion: This trading strategy alone can make you a phenomenol living. We trade lost motion every day in our live trading room. “Lost Motion” is a price action set-up combined with a support/resistance. This is a real wealth builder for us.
Reverse Divergence: Our RD is a setup, which we use across many time frames to get on board a trend. Our hit-rate for the RD is better than 75%, which is why we are very fond of her. The pay-out on the pattern is what has us going through our charts regularly to find the best set-ups. The RD attempts to capture an existing trend, and uses both Oscillators as well as Fibonacci.
Pattern Recognition: Trading using pattern recognition gives you the ability to anticipate the trades rather than to react to the market action. Pattern recognition is taught using geometry. Trading using geometry is far more practical than its rather esoteric name lets you believe. The family of geometrical patterns consists of a number of set-ups.
Relative Strength Matrix Framework: Many traders consider themselves currency traders of a specific pair, which is the only pair they will consider to trade. The strategy is a proprietary tool which uniquely identifies which currency pairs has the highest probability to generate trending moves for day trades and swing trades. The concept was developed by Dr Paul. To our knowledge no one in the industry teaches this method. A truly invaluable tool.
The Morning Trade & The Afternoon Trade: We have clients who come across our trade setups in the live trading room and who decide to attend the 2-day seminar just so they can learn about the two mechanical trades which we execute nearly everyday. We have named them the Morning Trade and The Afternoon Trade, and that is all we want to reveal right now.
Other techniques taught during the two-day workshop: The FTSE/DAX strategy, the 4-bar Fractal technique, the Halle B Entry, and a lot of war stories from the trenches.
In broad terms that sums up what we teach in our 2-day workshop. As we stated before, we invite you to attend the course again. You will get more out of it the second time around, as the concepts we teach begin to germinate in your mind. Please bear in mind that we will trade live throughout the 2 days, and we will at times change the outline of the day to accommodate for the mood of the market. We invite you to bring your own laptop and trade with us. We provide the WIFI internet free of charge.
There is no doubt you will have questions for us. Below you will find some of the most commonly asked questions, which may help you. If you still have questions, why not call Nisa on 0044 (0) 7747 150 427 and organise for a call-back so you can ask us directly?
"These guys are the real deal. There is no pretending here, no fancy slide presentation, just lots and lots of home-grown trading setups and market observations." Rishi Patel
Our Course Day by Day
Tom and David,
Just like to thank you again for last weeks workshop, which was both educational and entertaining. The idea that you allow attendees a second/third visit for a nominal fee proved invaluable to me. It definitely cemented the knowledge I had learnt at the first workshop into a much stronger understanding, I think because you, i.e me, are not as tense the second time around. The availability of the revisits, for the nominal fee, shows that you genuinely want your clients to get better at trading. Jeff Butler
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is your workshop for advanced traders or is it for beginners?
A: It is neither and it is both. Both of us make a living from trading. Whether you bring home the money by trading a simple strategy or an advanced sophisticated strategy, your goal is the same. We would not like to judge whether our strategies are simple or advanced. You wouldn’t frown upon a trader who makes 10% a month trading trendline breaks, would you? However, you wouldn’t call the “trendline break” strategy a sophisticated strategy either, would you?
Our success lies in our ability to teach our students trading setups, which allows them to go home and replicate what we have taught them. We hasten to add that while the trendline break strategy is a fine strategy, we don’t teach the really simple concepts which we know you already known from your own studies. If you are brand new to trading, then these simple concepts will be taught in our “pre-course material” sent to you via email before the seminar begins.
What makes us different from other teachers is that we do the LIVE every day. Our live trading room is part of the course and you will be part of it as and when your times suits you*. Remember this: our overriding theme is to enable YOU to make a living from trading.
*We give you 1 week in the live trading room as part of the course fee. You are welcome to use it before or after the course.
Q: Is your workshop focused on day-trading or swing trading?
A: It is an even mix of both. For example the Eva M set-ups lend itself to both day-trading and swing trading. The bar chart patterns are designed to work on any market in any time frame, beyond the 15-min chart. Anything below the 15-min time frame will require a slightly adjusted analysis. The Morning Trade is obviously as day-trade as is the Evening Trade.
What is included in the price?
- 2-day course
- Course book (on USB key)
- Lunch and refreshments
- Pre-course workbook (Candlestick theory - trading psychology - Fibonacci Analysis)
- Attend the course again for small fee*
WhichWayToday LIVE Trading Workshop
26th & 27th June 2013
- Click on the PAYPAL button to pay for the workshop you wish to attend
- Email us your name and any questions you may have
- Await confirmation from us
- If you wish to pay by Bank Transfer, email us for details
Refund Policy: NO CANCELLATIONS: Since we need to book the venue space and pay for the catering headcount ahead of time (with their no-refund policy), no cancellations or refunds will be accepted under any circumstances. If you need to cancel your attendance, you will be given a credit good towards a future workshop.